Cherry Creek Radio
Official Contest Rules
General Rules of all contests
1. Each contest is open to all qualified persons 18 years or older except the following:
a) Employees of Cherry Creek Radio and related companies
b) Household members, siblings, and parents of said Cherry Creek Radio employees
c) Employees of all Southern Utah area broadcasting companies, their affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their immediate family members.
2. There is no purchase necessary to enter contests sponsored by Cherry Creek Radio
3. A total of one prize may be won per household address, name, and or family residing in same, per contest whether the prize is cash, services, or merchandise.
4. Persons who have previously won a prize of either cash, services, or merchandise from any of the Cherry Creek Radio stations (KDXU, KSNN, KUNF, KREC, KXBN, KMXM, KXFF, KSUB), either from a contest or a station event, are subject to the following restrictions:
a) Persons who have won a prize in the past 30 days are not eligible to win.
b) Persons who have won a prize valued between $101 and $499 in the last 90 days are not eligible to win.
c) Persons who have won a prize valued between $500 and $999 in the last 6 months are not eligible to win.
d) Persons who have won a prize valued at $1,000 or more in the last 12 months are not eligible to win.
*These restrictions also apply to immediate household members of contest or prize winners.
5. Winners will be responsible for all tax liability associated with winning a prize of any sort. Winners will be required to sign an eligibility release form and give the Cherry Creek Radio and its sponsor’s permission to use their name, photo and voice for promotional purposes without further compensation. By accepting prize, the winner releases Cherry Creek Radio, all stations and all participating sponsors from any liability as a result of this prize.
6. Cherry Creek Radio is not responsible for misdirected or misdialed phone calls. In the unlikely event that 2 or more people are on the telephone line at the same time, a drawing will be held to determine the winner.
7. Prizes may be redeemed during regular business hours (8:30am – 5:30pm Monday through Friday) at the Cherry Creek Radio, 750 W. Ridge View Drive, St. George, Utah 84770. All prizes must be redeemed within 30 days of winning. Prizes not picked up within 30 days will be considered abandoned. Some prizes may expire. Cherry Creek Radio will not be required to replace expired items.
8. Prizes will not be awarded until winner has been verified for eligibility through the Cherry Creek Radio Business Office. Verification may take up to 3 weeks.
9. Prizes are non-transferable and will be awarded to the winner only, based on eligibility.
10. Picture ID is required when claiming a prize.
11. Prizes will not be mailed. Winner must pick up prize in person and sign proof of receipt and contest rules.
12. Winner must be a resident of Utah. Contest rules may be modified Cherry Creek Radio at any time; General Manager Rick Parrish will serve as judge and his rulings will be binding.